When you look to host a party, you might be recommended to use event management software. The next question that comes to mind is, what is event management software, do I need it, and how do I use it? Today, Veebo dives in to get this issue sorted.
What is Event Management Software?
In short, event management software is software that allows you to plan, organize, and host an event. For example, if you need to send a message to all of the attendees for the event or find a photographer and sign a contract with them.
Each event planner is different and allows for different features. However, the common theme is that you no longer have to use ten different apps and keep everything in a binder. Now, event management software can be accessed by phone, tablet, or computer.
Why Do People Use Event Planners?
In general, because they are easier to use than tracking everything with notes and papers. Many people choose to have all their vendors and guests in one space where they can see everything and make changes with ease.
Others like the simplicity of being able to find a vendor, talk and sign a contract all in one space. No matter why someone uses an event planner, the outcome is a simpler-to-organize event where less is forgotten on the big day.
Do I Need Event Management Software?
In truth, that question will take self-reflection. In general, we recommend that everyone uses even planning software no matter what they are planning or what size. Since it’s often free, you’re not wasting money, and often you’re saving more time than you’d think.
For guidelines, though, events with more than 20 people and any size of event with vendors often need some kind of simple planner. This is because of the moving parts and organizations that will go into bigger parties and parties with vendors providing services.
How To Use An Event Planner (Like Veebo)
There are many ways to use event management software, whether you are hosting a 500 person wedding or a 20 person birthday. Here are just a few ways.
- Event Creation – Let everyone know what day, time, and place the event will be at.
- Event Organization – Make sure you have all your notes in one place.
- Event Management – Change details as new information comes into play.
- Find and Message Vendors – Book everything from cooks to photographers without leaving the app.
- Collect Vendor Quoted – Once you’ve found vendors, get quotes with ease.
- Book Vendors – Choose from quotes and sign a contract with the best vendor.
- Attendee Invitations – Send invitations to all the guests from one space so they can see everything and get updates.
- Attendee Management – Make sure you know who’s coming and who’s not at all times.
- Attendee Messaging – Send updates to guests if something happens.
Get started with Veebo today by checking out our site!